Services and Amenities at Villa Carolina
"Small touches to make your stay impeccable: this is what genuine hospitality means to us.
We hope Villa Carolina's services and amenities will ensure a flawless holiday in Sorrento."
Emanuela e Carlo - your hosts at Villa Carolina
Cooking Lessons With Emanuela and "La Mamma"
Be chef for a day at Villa Carolina.
Here's what you'll find during our cooking classes:
1. A fun Italian chef leading the class, and new friends joining in.
2. An excellent location in a traditional Sorrentine kitchen
3. A guided walk through our organic garden to pick produce and herbs used during the class.
4. Five hours of lessons, with step-by-step instructions mixed in with fun asides and shared secrets so you'll come away with real knowledge of Sorrentine cuisine.
5. Four dishes prepared with organic garden ingredients, including a starter, homemade pasta, a meat course, and dessert.
You'll have fun and snap endless pictures during your lesson, and then sit down on the gorgeous terrace overlooking the Bay of Naples to enjoy the fruits of your labours.
Sunset Bar on the Terrace
Enjoy the fantastic sunsets over Ischia and Procida from our terrace: nature takes care of the entertainment, and we take care of the drinks!
Do you want to relax over a glass of wine in the evening? No problem: at Villa Carolina, there is a small selection of wines, beverages, and snacks available for our guests at any time day or night... just leave us a note!
A party with friends, a ceremony with relatives, an event to remember and, above all, organize together! The Villa Carolina staff is at your disposal to work together to create an exclusive party! Enjoy our beautiful location and a tasty catering prepated by our family restaurant with typical local products collected in the location organic garden.